Saturday, July 22, 2006

Photo caption correction

For the record, the photo I posted two days ago is, in fact, NOT Viggo Mortensen's bare ass as was brought to my attention by several women who actually seem to have seen Mr. Mortensen's ass.

The reaction from the above-mentioned bevy of females was reminiscent in many ways of Beavis going wild and screaming "BARE ASS ON TV! BARE ASS ON TV!"

Rather, after checking the records of the prodigious Frontier Editor photo archives, I have found that it was a daytime photograph of George W. Bush demonstrating that he truly is so dense that light bends around him.

Give it up for Shrub! The only human cloaking device!

Incidentally, as I was spell-checking this, 'Mortensen' brings up the replacement word 'martens,' thus indicating that he may very well be a weaselly sort. Be sure to watch his morally ambiguous turn in "Crimson Tide" for further suggestions.

The moral to this post? Don't try to be coherent after 70 hours of work and 10 hours of travel trying to implement a new and improved press system.

10 Comments:

Blogger WithinWithout said...

Excuses, excuses...I thought it was a perfect pic of Viggi's ass and was mortified by the response.

But now can we see the snap of light bending around an extremely dense George Bush's ass?

10:43 PM  
Blogger Frontier Editor said...

That's no light - it's the gleam of the KY being applied by 'Dick' Cheney

11:05 PM  
Blogger WithinWithout said...

EWWWWWW!!!!!

Good one, though. Do you think the FBI, CIA or other Blogger Gestapo types caught it?

1:04 AM  
Blogger Miss Cellania said...

Ass? I was assuming full frontal nudity (for Viggo, that is), which is available on the net . I'm sure thats what all these women (including me) were alluding to.

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weasely sort? You have NO idea. Ha, you've never even seen Indian Runner.

Viggo's bare ass:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v22/raincoaster/Nekkids/viggonekkidpsycho.jpg

And Viggo's bare front:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v22/raincoaster/Nekkids/8391ed1d.jpg

Don't say I never did nuthin' for ya. I'm only sparing you the animated ones so your monitors don't melt.

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonus ass:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v22/raincoaster/Nekkids/6e55d8bd.jpg

7:55 AM  
Blogger Frontier Editor said...

Bonuss ass - I'll have to try that as a headline soon

1:41 PM  
Blogger WithinWithout said...

OK, I confess, I couldn't actually SEE Viggo, so I assumed he was just baring his ass.

I didn't wish to rile all the females out there by dismissing the possibility that it was frontal.

I sincerely apologize for this oversight.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home