Thursday, October 26, 2006

Only one problem with this . . .

You Belong in Dublin

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.


I wear orange on St. Paddy's Day just to be different >B^D>

Thanks Laura E - who's yer daddy?

And since it was recenty brought to my attention that the McCartney-Mills split is coming to a rolling boil, here's a quick retrospective from my May archive:

Top ten specifics of Heather McCartney’s divorce filing:

10) Paul mocked me by buying me a DVD remastering of “The 39 Steps”

9) Kept snickering when he said “this lager doesn’t have enough hops in it.”

8) Inflicted mental cruelty by repeated playing of “Band on the Run”

7) Said he married me because he was a leg man

6) Said on several occasions that there was something wrong but that he couldn’t peg it.

5) Pet name for me: Ahab

4) Friends made cryptic “Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigolo” remarks in my presence (go watch the movie – it’ll come to you.)

3) Opened lingerie drawer – half my stockings tied off

2) Told me I was a natural for base 5 arithmetic.

1) Said we were a natural for the three-legged race at the Apple corporate picnic

I'll be at the tenth circle of hell if you need me . . . .

20 Comments:

Blogger lee said...

I belong in Dublin as well- eventhough I picked the pancakes over the chocolate whiskey cake! :).

10:38 PM  
Blogger Frontier Editor said...

I picked chocolate mousse - go figure ;^D>

How's things been?

10:43 PM  
Blogger lee said...

Been hanging in there - what else can you do, right? :).

11:26 PM  
Blogger Frontier Editor said...

I try to avoid the hanging part - hard on the larnyx and spine >B^D>

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You heard the joke: Someone asks Paul if, after all the love anguish he's suffered, he'd go down on one knee again. He replied "I'd prefer if you called her Heather."

1:03 AM  
Blogger Frontier Editor said...

Ba da DUM! That's the spirit! >B^D>

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last year Heather was rummaging around in a closet of Paul's just before Christmas and she stumbles upon an artificial leg.
She confronts him with is saying "Is this what you got me for Christmas??!!"
He replies, "No, that's just a stocking stuffer."

Bad da DUM!

9:20 AM  
Blogger FirstNations said...

i see the usual high journalistic standards are being maintained here...
*wiping coffee from screen and keyboard*
one knee!
*snerk*

10:32 AM  
Blogger Miss Cellania said...

Somehow I feel that watching Deuce Bigalow would not be worth it.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

You Belong in London

You belong in London, but you belong in many cities... Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sidney. You fit in almost anywhere.
And London is diverse and international enough to satisfy many of your tastes. From curry to Shakespeare, London (almost) has it all!


WOOHOOO! San Francisco is mentioned... I AM FINE WITH THAT!!!

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I'm from Barcelona.
Que?

4:21 PM  
Blogger Alex Pendragon said...

Mine said Amsterdam....hmmmm.....I hear the grass is greener over there......hehe

Why little miss gold digger has any rights to Paul's wealth other than a reasonable stipend and child support is beyond me.

Like I even care..........

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris, baby! It must have sensed my snobbery.

And the michael, it's not really alimony, it's just an invoice for four years at her usual hourly rate.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tenth level of hell, eh? Aren't you already there, in your professional life? ::grin::

8:46 PM  
Blogger Divian said...

You Belong in Barcelona

When it comes to Europe, you don't want to decide between culture and fun. You want art by day and a big party by night.
Barcelona is ideal for you. You can check out some Picasso, eat some tapas, take a siesta, and then dance all night!

Yeah, iffin I wasn't a mother this would be dead on.

Oh yeah, you been reading Dante again?

12:43 AM  
Blogger WithinWithout said...

Done this one before, Fronty...I belong in Dublin too. And that's good, I do have some Irish in me...

Wonder where Heather Mills belongs?

1:14 AM  
Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

Amsterdam..damn straight!
Oooh a leg man..hee hee hee..you forgot to poke fun at her for getting attacked by baby seals in Newfoundland..I think that was the last straw for Sir Paul.

She is only entitled to half of what Sir Paul made during their marriage....
tsk tsk I guess that will have to do....
as for getting half of EVERYTHING..
she should have moved to California...
apparently under British Law she doesn't have a ___ to stand on...
see ya in the tenth circle.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Miss Cellania said...

London for me! I got the same result from a different test about a year ago.

9:02 PM  
Blogger gautami tripathy said...

Amsterdam....sigh!


My sympathies lie with Heather..

8:16 AM  
Blogger Zig said...

Barcelona baby
with Vicus, Awaiting and Manuel
can't wait :)

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home