Thursday, October 19, 2006

Okay, enough with the fatigue . . .

It's 11:20 p.m. EST, Thursday, I've spent enough time going bleary-eyed with work.

I came home today and realized that I'd damned near become one with the work computer, so I did the male equivalent of knitting. I sat down with two ziploc bags of roadwheels for a model tank, sanded and scraped off the molding seams and them proceeded to chop, scuff, scrape and chip the "rubber" parts of the wheels to make them look like tank wheels look like after a few days in the field.

And now I'm here, back, slightly refreshed and slightly less undead than I was two days ago. Amazing what some quality time with a knife can do, as Jack the Ripper probably once said.

And, to get in the Halloween spirit, may I recommend that you go to show.com and watch the two free episodes of "Dexter"? They were hilarious, warped, dark and in the end just like a Superboy comic book.

The next few moments may seem like free verse or stream of conscious, given the catching up I've done with the world today.

Kim Il Jong says he's sorry he detonated the bad nuclear device and that he wants to kiss and makeup with the round-eyed devils - namely us. Somehow I think the conversation between the PRNK and the PRC delegate yesterday went something like . . . . "You nutty little Stalinist s**t! Set off another of those g*******D and YOU'RE going to know how the Americans felt in 1951 when they got too close to the Yalu!"

And after Dear Leader had a hairbrush taken to his ass, Jong probably snuffled a bit for being such a bad megaomaniac.

Return here for the nexr episode of "I gotta get a real job."

9 Comments:

Blogger jromer said...

jong is an asshole.



you are a great man. the male version of knitting. i never knew.

guess who can't sleep?

9:14 AM  
Blogger Zig said...

you're up early as usual FE - have you heard there's a link between obesity and lack of sleep? (see Cherry's blog) I'm not suggesting anything by that ;o) and further more have nothing to say about Jong the fuckwit, I am a bit worried about the fact that China are starting up a coal fired power station every 10 days tho - what are you doing about that?
I'm practising on my broomstick for next Tuesday.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Miss Cellania said...

I figured from the beginning that China would be the one to handle Crazy Young Son. The Sleeping Giant doesn't stir easily, but when it does, it can be pretty fierce.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Alex Pendragon said...

Welcome back.

Can't we just ask China to annex NK and get it over with?

9:04 AM  
Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

My father was here... blech... one tidbit he released but I did not pursue because he does not interest me (my father, that is) was that back when he worked in the Iranian Senate, during the Shah's days, he had met or stayed with Lil' Kim's daddy... huh.

Glad to have you back! But now, 3 days later, I wonder, where'd you go?

1:33 AM  
Blogger lee said...

I like doing the female equivalent of knitting, which is... knitting. Amazing how it takes you away from all the complications of life.Everything can be unravelling around you - but not the knitting ;).

8:39 AM  
Blogger Divian said...

Heck, I need a real job...but for now, an imaginary one will do just fine.

I'm off to do the knitting-challenged females equivalent to knitting--blogging.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Zig said...

FE a joke for you ;)
How can you tell if a man is well hung?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
you can't get a finger between his neck and the noose.

4:22 AM  
Blogger Romeo Morningwood said...

China is just using BAD Korea as a trojan horse, without the surprise element, to gauge the tenacity of the American military. If the USA moved against Bad Korea with any form of military action China would become a scary Dragon instead of a big cuddly Panda.

I doubt that anything will happen. The Koreans are totally expendable to the Chinese so they could actually care less if they were all vaporised.

Japan is up the creek without Nuclear Weapons in their canoe. The USA will hide behind them and fight the Chinese who will hide behind the Koreans.

Who says that the Cold War is dead?

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home