Thursday, March 30, 2006

A little airline humor . . . .

I was reminded of this old joke today. Don't ask how or why - I'm afraid it might reflect on the condition of my synapses and neurons . . . .


A veteran British Airways captain had just flown into Hamburg airport after its major overhaul in the 1970's. The new taxiway arrangements were a bit unfamiliar to him, as he carefully navigated his way to the terminal.
An officious, impatient traffic controller upbraided him over the radio: "I thought all British Airways pilots were expert on the world's airports."
"I'm sorry," the captain calmly replied. "It's just that the last time I was here was at night, in 1943."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice..Hanoverian

3:38 PM  
Blogger Frontier Editor said...

Thanks. Have a blog address?

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home