Sunday, January 14, 2007
- Name: Frontier Editor
- Location: Mid Atlantic, United States
Fourteen years in the journalism biz, but don't let that stereotype about commie pinko bleeding heart liberal journalists fool you - I manage to disappoint conservatives and liberals alike. Whatever happened to common sense and rational thought? At least I'm not a neo-fascist, neo-Nazi or other political extremist. In fact, just about my entire political, social and metaphysical outlook can be explained in the movie "Blazing Saddles." My journalistic idols? Carl Kolchak (thus the profile pic) and Irwin M. Fletcher. As for my professional choice, it beats retail, restaurant management and scrambling around to fund graduate school. I'm also pretty smug after 30 years - I knew back in 1976 that everyone else would come around and agree with me that the Electric Light Orchestra was cool. Just listen to those Monster.com, Volkswagen and J.C. Penneys commercials.
- Does this compute?
- I swear to God that not all of Virginia is a bunch...
- Don't laugh yet . . . .
- Almost time to call it a year.
- And a wonderful new year's present for the Nationa...
- Hey Raincoaster . . .
- Another cool blast of irony . . .
- Sorry for the disappearance . . . .
- She's 70, but her beauty is timeless