Sunday, April 23, 2006

And after fretting today over some idiot from Connecticut via Texas . . .


here's our girl, Copper, a 60-pound chow-walker hound mix (go ahead, make the joke - I've done it several times) who's been with us since December 1996 at age 6 weeks. At that time, she looked like a big, goofy toy rabbit with big paws.

Yeah, after a long day wondering how we ended up with a blithering idiot for our president, Copper shows that there is still inteligent, wonderful life on this planet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Only 60 pounds? Lightweight! Our Cassie weighs in at a svelte 81 pounds of lovable doggie.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your blog. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some content for your blog
in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an
email if interested. Many thanks!

Here is my website: cellulite treatment

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home